Recovery Day Ottawa 2020 Poster Contest
Recovery Day Ottawa 2020 will be held (VIRTUALLY) on Friday, September 25, 2020. As always, our purpose is to help reduce the stigma surrounding substance use/substance use disorders and raise awareness about increasing the wellness of our community. That’s why we’re asking you to register to attend the RDO livestream event on Facebook by clicking here.
This year, we are adding a poster contest and are inviting you to get involved. Entrants are encouraged to create a poster that supports the following:
- Leaving no one behind during COVID-19
- All pathways to increased wellness
- Compassion is a practice
Judging will be based on the following criteria:
- Poster must be completed on 8.5’’ x 11’’ paper
- Make your poster as creative as possible
- Creativity and overall design (including as many of the points above)
- Include your name in your email submission
- $100 donation to the charity of your choice , $25 Tim’s Card CAPSA water bottle, Plus kit bag
- $50 donation to the charity of your choice + $25 Tim’s Card and a CAPSA Water Bottle plus kit bag
- $50 donation to the charity of your choice + $25 Tim’s Card + Water Bottle plus kit bag
Submissions must be received by Friday, September 25, 2020. Please send a photo of your poster along with your name and email address to: email@example.com to enter.
*For those without access to social media, we will make every effort to offer this opportunity to various shelters, treatment centres, etc., by providing the materials for them and to pick up completed projects.