BECOME A COMMUNITY PARTNER
On Friday, September 17, 2021, citizens of the City of Ottawa are gathering to build awareness, challenge societal stigma, and celebrate the role that wellness plays in improving the lives of individuals, families, and communities.
As a vital resource providing services that foster increased wellness from substance use disorder, we would like to thank you for your dedication and commitment to our community.
As organizer of this event, the Community Addictions Peer Support Association (CAPSA) invites your organization to sponsor and participate in the annual Recovery Day Ottawa event.
Recovery Day Ottawa is an occasion to raise awareness and provide information about your organization to the general public. It is also an opportunity to stand alongside other service providers in support of increased wellness from substance use disorder.
As a community partner, you are supporting costs such as insurance, event promotion, site, and equipment rental.
Community Partner table setup is 10 am-11 am on Friday, September 17, 2021
The Community Fair will be held between 11:00 am and 4:00 pm.
$250.00 Community Partner Registration includes:
- One 6’ table space at Recovery Day Ottawa (with 6′ spacing between Community Partner tables);
- Profiled as a community partner on the Recovery Day Ottawa website (your logo and short description of your role in community);
- Each additional table space is $250.00.
$500.00 Full Engagement Community Partner Registration includes:
- Community Partner Registration (details above)
- 10 #StigmaEndsWithMe or #Jemetsfinàlastigmatisation t-shirts (language of choice)
Confirmation of participation is requested by August 2, 2021. Full payment is due at time of registration. CAPSA Ottawa is a registered non-profit organization. All registrations will be provided with a receipt. For more information, please contact CAPSA at firstname.lastname@example.org.